Kempston Bi-Metal Hole Saws
Kempston® Bi-metal Hole Saws are professional grade and have many great features including:
Bi-Metal Hole Saws
- Designed and constructed by electron beam welding to deliver long life against heavy duty and tough job;
- Ideal for drilling wood, plastic, aluminum, copper, iron, stainless steel and zinc;
- 4/6 Variable Pitch Teeth: for reduced noise and improved finishing performance;
- Variable Depth Gullets provide more efficient chip clearance;
- Optimized cutting forms achieve up to 2 times faster cutting;
- Kempston® offers a wide range of Bi-Metal Hole Saws: 3/4"(19mm), 7/8"(22mm), 1"(25mm), 1-1/8"(29mm), 1-1/4"(32mm), 1-3/8"(35mm), 1-1/2"(38mm), 1-3/4"(4m), 2"(51mm), 2-1/8"(54mm), 2-1/4"(57mm),2-1/2"(64mm), 2-3/4"(70mm), 3"(76mm), 3-1/4"(83mm) and 3-1/2"(89mm);
- Bi-Metal hole saw sets are available as well.
Hole Saws Arbors
- Kempston® quick change mandrels utilize hardened steel construction and have been tested through 15,000+ cycles to deliver job site durability;
- Tool-free lock mandrel system for a quick and easy change with no down time and preventing hole saws from locking to the mandrel;
- Both quick change universal mandrels feature set screw for quick and easy centering bit changes;
- Arbors are sold separately.