Kempston Diamond Hole Saws
Kempston® Diamond Multi-Purpose Hole Saws for drills and angle grinders have exceptional performance on a range of applications from hard tile and stone to cement board and fiberglass.
Features and benefits
- Higher grade diamonds - greater heat resistance;
- Tough braze - stronger bond between diamonds and cup for extremely long life;
- fewer fractures - excellent performance on corded or cordless power units;
- Ultra-thin cutting edge facilitates low torque for fast clean cutting and prolonged battery life on cordless drills;
- Special side holes - for easy slug ejection;
- No drill guide or continuous water feed required;
- Precise holes that require no secondary finishing;
- Unique hole saw capable of running on both a drill and angle grinder: Use a arbor for drills (up to 2000 rpm) or a adapter for angle grinder (up to 1500 rpm);
- Shank: size 3/8" (9.5 mm), universal thread to accommodate standard drill arbor;
- Size range: 7/8"(22mm) to 2-1/2"(64mm).
Dip in water before use and every 5 seconds for optimal life;
Minimal coolant required for cutting hard tile, stone and glass;
Use fully dry on other materials.
Used in these materials
Porcelain, ceramic, granite, marble, travertine, slate, glass, drywall/stucco, fiber cement board, hardiebacker, brick & block and fiberglass
|Porcelain (Grade 5)||✓✓✓|
|Ceramic Tile (soft)||✓✓✓|
|Ceramic Tile (Grade 4)||✓✓✓|
Professional tilers, Plumbers, Electricians, DIY users