Kempston Jig Saws
Kempston® offers varieties of jig saw blades made of High Carbon Steel (HCS), high speed steel (HSS, 65Mn) and bi-metal material (BIM), allowing to cut softwood, hardwood, plywood, chipboard, construction wood, wood with nails, laminated panels, kitchen worktops, plastics, aluminum, glass fiber epoxy, metal pipes, sheet metal, inox sheets, and perforated sheet metal.
- Basic for wood: T119B, T119BO, T111C; U119BO, U111C
- Clean for wood: T101AO, T101B, T101BR, T101D; U101D
- Speed for wood: T144D, T244D, T344D
- Progressor for wood: T234X
- Clean for hardwood: T101AIF, T101BF, T101BRF
- Speed for hardwood: T144DF
- Special for laminate: T101AOF
- Progressor for wood and metal: T345XF; U345XF
- Special for Aluminium and plastic: T127D, T127DF, T118GFS, T118EFS; U127D
- Basic for metal: T118G, T118A, T218A, T318A, T118B, T318B; U118G, U118A, U118B, U118E
- Flexible for metal: T118AF, T118BF; U118AF
- Progressor for metal: T123X
- Mixed jig saw set: 88079, 88081, 88083 (T-shank); 88080, 88082, 88084 (U-shank)
* Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal.