88019 Quick Change Drilling Extension System Kit
Kempston patent pending Quick Connect Extension can quickly and easily finish a drilling within a restricted area.
- For use when drilling between studs and joists and pulling pull wire through them with the kit.
- Simplifies time-consuming process of installing wire or cable inside existing walls and ceilings.
- Conveniently create the right length for the job 18 ", 36 " or more sections for different size combinations.
- More flexibility and versatility than traditional flexible drill bits.
- Quickly and easily switch from drilling to pulling with the quick change pulling grip, no more fiddling with hooking a pulling grip to the bit.
- Use with any type of bit with a 1/4" quick change hex such as spade bits or auger bits, drill bits for increased application flexibility.
- Target user professional electricians, plumbers, DIY users.
- Weight: 1.05 lb
- Parts included: 18" drilling extension bit, 36" extension bit, auger bit 3/4" and wire pull
- Dimensions: 38" x 5" x 1"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh